As we move into Week 10 of the Covid-19 quarantine, the policyIQ team wanted to focus on the bright spots during this unusual time at home. The novelty of working from home is starting to wear off and some of our team members have been feeling burnt out from this huge adjustment. We want to redirect our mindset and goals to have a more positive, productive focus so we tried this "bright spot" activity! Has your company provided any activities to help boost team morale and get everyone connected? Head over to our Instagram to see the behind the scenes of our team and one of the fun, morale-boosting activities we did recently!
This activity is very simple and only requires some reflection and a response. Ask your team members, "What is your bright spot?" and get them thinking about something good that has come from the quarantine. We asked some of our team members to share the good things that are keeping them going while staying at home. Here's what they had to say!
If that doesn't inspire you to search for your bright spot, here's a list of even more reasons you may be extra grateful right now!
- Spending more time with family members
- Having more time to yourself to learn and grow
- Enjoying a new craft or hobby
- Getting creative in the kitchen and trying new recipes
- Spending time in nature and going outdoors
- Adopting and caring for a new furry friend
- Establishing a better work and life balance
- Getting more sleep and down time to relax
- Helping family members with projects or homework
- Saving money on gas and other activities
Share your bright spot with us in the comments section below!
We hope this post inspires you to stay positive and look on the bright side as we continue to work from home. Remember you're not just working from home, you're working from home during a pandemic. The policyIQ team is wishing you well!