Configuration to Reporting
In this new series of videos, we take a look at what it takes for policyIQ to get your organization up and running in policyIQ for different areas of the business. In each session, we combine best practices in process, as well as practical applications of the technology. Great for anyone who is interested in how policyIQ can be applied.
In this session, we'll walk through the process from configuration, through the process of adding policy documents, and into creating the critical reporting. At the conclusion of this session, you'll be able to:
- Understand the basic configuration process in policyIQ for Policy Management
- Create policies, procedures and other types of content
- Issue annual sign-offs to employees
- Develop your own custom reports to track policy or sign-off status
We want to take you through a typical SOX compliance implementation in policyIQ, from the configuration of the application to the content creation and reporting.
- Recognize the core configuration elements necessary for policyIQ SOX compliance configuration, including Folders, Templates, Groups, and Workflows;
- Identify options to import or create content in policyIQ using Templates;
- Understand how to create or customize the reports for a typical SOX compliance program; and
- Implement best practices for SOX compliance management in policyIQ.